Monday - Friday 7:30-18:00
The Tourist Information Office is situated in the immediate vicinity of Elektra Palace and the tram stop of the same name in the centre of Ostrava.
HOW TO GET THERE:
tram 1, 2, 6, 8, 11, 14, 18
(tram stop "Elektra")
- Information about Ostrava and surroundings – what to visit, transport, accommodation, catering, cultural and sports events etc.
- ticket sales of MHD – Public transport in Ostrava
- sale of domestic and international tickets for Czech Railways and LEO Express tickets, sale of ODIS tickets (The Integrated Transport System)
- sale of tickets for cultural and sports events held in Ostrava, in the Czech Republic or abroad (list of ticket partners HERE)
- sale of souvenirs and book publications with Ostrava theme, Austrian highway signs, maps
- exchange services without fees (cash only)
- copying services including scan with the possibility of sending to email
- sale of Beskydy Card discount cards
- free WI-FI and public internet
- accepted forms of payments - cash, credit card
- 10% off on selected souvenirs for OSTRAVACARD!!! holders
We are looking forward to your visit!
We are member of The Association of Tourist Information Centres of the Czech Republic.