Přívoz - Main Railway Station
Monday - Sunday: 8:00-18:00
The Tourist Information Office is situated in the main hall of The Main Train Station Ostrava, where the visitors usually meet Ostrava for the first time.
HOW TO GET THERE:
tram 1, 2, 8, 18 (tram stop "Hlavní nádraží")
trolley bus 101, 102, 106, 108, 111, 112 (trolley bus stop "Hlavní nádraží")
- Information about Ostrava and surroundings – what to visit, transport, accommodation, catering, cultural and sports events etc.
- ticket sales of MHD – Public transport in Ostrava
- ticket sales of LEO Express
- sale of tickets for cultural and sports events held in Ostrava, in the Czech Republic or abroad (list of ticket partners HERE)
- sale of souvenirs and book publications with Ostrava theme, highway signs, maps
- exchange services without fees (cash only)
- copying services including scan with the possibility of sending to email
- lottery tickets, games and services of the betting company SAZKA a.s.
- sale of Beskydy Card discount cards
- free WI-FI and public internet
- accepted forms of payments - cash, credit card
- 10% off on selected souvenirs for OSTRAVACARD!!! holders
We are looking forward to your visit!
We are member of The Association of Tourist Information Centres of the Czech Republic.